Forever Imperfect
Im happy happy girl ! :3

Saturday 18 August 2012 @ 00:13 | 0 Comment [s]

Hey, I just back from paradigm mall :D
Today morning I sms Nicole just to 串 her :P
but she 串 back me.
She say tomorrow she go GENTING  with her cousin :'(
aiyaya , go genting no call me la.

HAHA, i so happy ! :D
Because i at paradigm mall buy dao 钱包 and 连身裙
errrrr , 那个不是裙来的,is 裤来的 =.=
then,my dad bring us go eat ice cream :)
那个ice -cream 很好吃 :D
如果 Dorin 去的话一定吃很多 :P
then,我爸爸去planets popcorn 买了焦糖口味的popcorn ♥
hahahah! 今天买了很多东西,
真的很开心  ♥♥

还有今天是我堂妹的生日 :D
Happy b'day la 
hope u become more ugly :PP
hahah joking only la :D
hope u become more pretty :)
and hope u dun simply touch my thing  :P




Older Post | Newer Post
CLick Click!

Diary About Me Links


Hey you.

HEY THERE SEXY.
Welcome to my blog :D
And since you're here,
follow please? :)

ENJOY!

不想再讓希望演變成失望。


Let's Talk!


Credits

Credits to Hui Qi who wasted her precious time to install and edit for me. :)
Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Full Edited : UR NAME